Vice President of Software Engineering
WIdgets r USs Littlefield, TX Full-time Engineering
Posted on May 26, 2023
Production Designer at Recruitology
- Assisting in the production of marketing and product assets and layouts based on provided designs and/or art direction (e.g., creating, gathering, exporting and optimizing images), creating style guides, laying out secondary templates, QA testing websites, etc.
- Design elements for digital and print projects displaying a thorough understanding of brand standards.
- Manage and deliver all types of digital production projects in a timely manner.
- Assist in the collection and distribution of assets for preparation of production deliverables as necessary.
- Efficiently implement design feedback and seek timely clarification when necessary.
- Provide quality assurance on production design deliverables.
- Supporting the Recruitology team throughout the execution of projects in a production designer role
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback on design work
Qualifications & Key Attributes
- Strong proficiency and working understanding of current Adobe Creative Suite Products – specifically Photoshop, Illustrator InDesign and Acrobat Pro.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Proven ability to develop experiences for responsive/adaptive web and native mobile applications.
- Receptive to creative direction.
- A determination to achieve and succeed.
- Commitment to constantly improve skills, staying current with developments and trends in the industry.
- Resourcefulness and willingness to learn the necessary application, or technique to accomplish their goals.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines across multiple projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web and video, an asset.